~ hongkong& tokyo 2011 haul post ~

on
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
         No I'm not dead yet lol just been busy (lazy) and yeah....I actually took the photos a while ago but didn't upload them = reason why this post is so late. I was originally going to post up the last tea post, which is the Disney one but I figured that people are probably getting a bit bored of those tea posts and hence this one =)

        I haven't been able to try all the products yet but I am planning on doing reviews on most if not all of these so once again thanks for your patience lol *sigh* uploading these photos makes me want to go back to HK and Tokyo because I there are many things I forgot/regret not purchasing!!! 


Without further ado!....( Long post!)


~ skinfood ~
It's really hard to get your hands on skinfood products here in Vancouver, unless your willing to pay double the price for it, the easiest way to get them would be ebay and even then you might not always be able to find the newest items. But lo and behold Hong Kong had their very own skinfood store!!! I really went wild in there and bought so much stuff that I was able to join their customer appreciation(?) list hahaha

Products from left to right:

Milk & Honey Body Lotion
Royal Honey Mask (2)
Salmon Brightening Eye Serum (on the top) <--smells like heaven!
Royal Honey Nutrition Cream (Anti-wrinkle affect)
Milk & Honey Body Wash
Good Afternoon (peach green tea) bbcream

The smaller packets on the top right hand side are samples the sweet sales associate gave me which consists of Royal Honey Hydro Essence, Royal Honey Toner, Royal Honey Nutrition Cream and a Black Sesame mask sample! The Milk & Honey Body lotion and body wash were actually gifts I received for becoming a member! I was astonished by how large these bottles were and honestly think it was worth the money I spent there lol The sales associate also told me that the Royal Honey products is their newest line and she was also very good at giving me recommendations that suited my skin type as well as for the weather here in Vancouver, I wish I got her name, she was so sweet!

 ~ my beauty diary ~
My Beauty Diary products were easy to find but I got most of my products at Sasa and Bonjour since their stores were readily available anywhere =)

Products from left to right:
Peach Soda Lip Makeup Remover
Strawberry Yogurt Amino Acid Cleanser 
Sleep Concentrate
Vanilla Souffle Face Scrub
2 x packs of Chocolate Truffle Masks
Early Grey Macaron Mask

I actually gave the acid cleanser and sleep concentrate away as a xmas gift so I won't able to review those. Oh and I was sooooo excited to see those masks in HK cause they were really hard to get my hands on here in Vancouver, at the time I could only find them on ebay for 18$usd for a box of ten and I refused to pay that price but now they are actually available at T&T, my local supermarket for a reasonable price! So happy!

 ~ facial cleansers etc. ~
Products from left to right:

Biore's Marshmallow Foam
Hello Kitty Apple Gommage
Hadanomy Collagen Wash
Hello Kitty Collagen Wash

There were so many types of cleansers that I didn't know which ones to choose! I bought the Biore one because Xiaxue used it before, Hello Kitty cause they're so adorable and the Hadanomy one because it was featured everywhere! Can't wait to try them! They are also all reasonably priced =)

 ~ mascaras etc. ~
Products from left to right:

Panasonic Electric Eyelash Curler
dejavu Fiberwig Extra Long Mascara
HbG x Fairdrops Mascara 
Dolly Wink Volume Mascara

Mascaras! Im a huge fan of mascaras because I really think it's something that makes your eyes pop! (In real life, not photos) I gifted the HbG one away but I've been using the Dolly Wink one recently and love it, so review soon! I bought the Panasonic curler in Tokyo and never realized there were different types of curlers if you want to achieve different "looks" I thought there was just one type!

 ~ blushes, lipgloss etc...~
Products from left to right:

Hadalabo x Disney Toner
Tony Moly Coffee Scrub
Eyebrow Trimming Scissors
Revlon Lip Conditioner
Winnie The Pooh Blotting Sheets
Majolica Majorica Peach Macaron Blush
Candy Doll Lipgloss
Paul and Joe Lipstick & Blush
Smart Cute Hair Bun Tool

Whew...that was quite a list! I've already used half of these products so far! Some were disappointing but others were amazing! =D The majority of them were from HK but some were from Tokyo. 

 ~ shampoos ~
Hair products!!!

Products from left to right:

Tsubaki Damage Care Conditioner
Ma Cherie Moisture Shampoo
Ma Cherie Moisture Conditioner
Tsubaki Damage Care Hair Spray
Ma Cherie End Cure Milk

I only showed one pack of the Tsubaki refill conditioner but I actually about about 6 packs or more hahaha if anyone is wondering, they fill up about 90%ish of the bottle once you pour it in. I bought the Ma Cherie ones because they were sooo pretty and by Shiseido, one of my favorite cosmetic companies!

 ~ duffy buys! ~
Of course I had to get my Duffy bear clothes in Tokyo! They were pretty price, at about 3800yen a set which is 50$cad!!! And I bought three! Actually there was the special set of Duffy clothes going for 130$ and I wanted to get it but didn't and once I got home.....I started to regret it hahaha I'm nuts for his clothes, so much in fact that I'm going to do a review on them LOL! (omfg my Duffy's got uggs now!)

 ~ the new bear in town ~
Unibearsity
I got one of those new bears Disney is promoting....at first I was ashamed, I felt like I cheated on my Duffy boy. I justified myself by saying that this is only available in Tokyo, he's a new character, he came with a  great sale. When I find out something is "exclusive" a light turns on in my head and I feel like I suddenly NEED whatever it is I'm looking at. I felt bad at first but I don't feel bad anymore because once I got home he just sat on my bed like any other stuffed animal and Duffy boy still reigns supreme.

Oh and despite the fact that I barely had room to fit anything in my luggage I refused to give up that brown box he was sitting it....and when I got home I realized I could have just collapsed the box which would have created more room -.-

 ~ miscellaneous goods ~
I don't think these need much of an explanation so I won't bother lol I used the Rilakkuma travel cup and it's adorable, I think most people would think it'd be too small but for me it's perfect =D Bought in HK! The phone cases I bargained for at ladies market! If you're going to be there, bargain bargain bargain! Don't be afraid to walk away because once you do, they will settle for your offer =)


~ disney haul ~
Including the Duffy clothes I think I spent close to 300$ at Tokyo Sea.......it was crazy, our dollar is soooo weak! Ugh! BUT! I don't regret a single penny because it was all worth it and best of all, I went during the Christmas holidays and was able to buy their Christmas themed goodies!!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! When you put Disney and Christmas together, it's a lethal combo for my wallet.....

The sleeping cuties! They also had really big versions of these but since I wanted variety I opted for this instead. 

I didn't see these available at HK Disney so I think they are Tokyo exclusive, seriously,they get all the good stuff!

Cookies bought from Tokyo Sea, amazingly delicious, I ate all of them in one sitting....

          I'll be replying comments tomorrow! I still can't comment regularly so if you want to read my response to your comment feel free to check it out on my blog (I'm using the disqus commenting system for now)  =( Sigh I think I need a mac hahaha I hope everyone is doing well! It's the start of a new year so keep calm and carry on! 

Till next time~
62 comments on "~ hongkong& tokyo 2011 haul post ~"
  1. OMG, that is the biggest haul I've seen!!! ;) How fun! And I love everything you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm so envious of your amazingly awesome and cute haul! Especially the mascaras and the Skinfood stuff ^^
    I'll be looking forward to some reviews! Have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo my goodness, what a haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow awesome purchases!! I've never even heard of most of the skincare brands..but I love all their packaging :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought lots of stuff from my hk trip too, they were having the beauty diary mask 10 pieces pack for half price, did you get that? :D :D I love your haul sweetie, especially the Disney goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the good stuff is in Japan! I bought the same shampoo when I was in Japan recently. And I also got a Unibear. Isn't he so adorable?.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgosh how many luggages did you bring back? hehe I am so jealous of all the goodies you got. I have heard a lot of good things about skinfood and want to try it someday. You should do a review on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the skin food photos and all the facial cleansers you bought are so friggen cute! ESP the Biore marshmellow wash and the hello kitty cleansers !!! Im going to NYC in April im pretty excited but im doubtful any of this cute stuff will be available there haha >=[
    If you have been to NYC, Vegas, Philadelphia Toronto please suggest some must go places for me! Its my first time going to them all ~

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving that skin food line!!! Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. The Chanel nail color is available NOW. I think they are so pretty! :)

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your haul! you got so many amazing stuff! hope to see reviews soon!
    i wish i got more shampoo, but theya re so heavy! i wonder why i never thought to buy refills...grrr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suki ♥ Sweetheart - how are you doing? ≡ヾ(*′▽`*)ノ

    uaaah, just as I thought; you bought a lot of chara and disney stuff! ≧∇≦)
    I've just seen your lovely babies - kyaaa♥♥♥, the four cuties absolutely blew me away!!! *g* I want to have one >w< You should upload that photo on Tumbler, you will definitely get thousands of "likes"! (`∇´)
    Hahaa, clothes for duffy! They are adorable...
    well, actually all of your goodies are sweet & cuddly (〃・ロ・〃)ゞ

    I wanna go to Hongkong & Japan! (´・_・`)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm I've seen the eyebrow scissor on YesStyle for about $10. Are they worth $10 or should I just buy something cheaper locally?

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for your comment!
    yea Guu is so good I wish I could go more often...but it's always so busy there lol. & yes I am on TPF!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your haul stuffs! I bought some beauty products over at skin food too ~ there are many stores here x3 but none over in Europe o_o I am also always super tempted to get beauty stuffs in Japan, but mostly because the packaging of Jap beauty stuff is all so cute and pretty ~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cuteness overload much, Suki? :) Lovely post of yours here! Cutest of all are the sleeping Disney characters.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. O migosh! SO cute!!! ANd those slleping cuties are just ULTRA kawaii!!!! That's the thing I like about Asia, we have cute stuffs for adult, not just for kids, cute stuff everywhere!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Suki! ^^
    Yayy, just in time for your haul post! OMG, you got so many adorable stuff!! I love the Skinfood and My Beauty Diary packaging, normally I buy most of their products because I love the packaging :P What does the Biore Marshmallow Foam do? I got the Biore Make-up wipes because Xiaxue used it and true enough, they are amazing! The Hello Kitty bottles are truly adorable!

    Disney are coming out with a lot of bears nowadays :O Haha, don't think of it as betraying Duffy boy but think of it as giving him a new friend :P The clothes they designed for Duffy are adorable! I think most men wouldn't understand if we buy our bears clothes...men! :PP But I think it's so nice of your bf to share his bed with the new bear ^^ That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. pricillia_lumantoroJanuary 13, 2012 at 5:57 AM

    so many stuffs! <3

    http://nudebeige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG you got so many awesome things!!! so cute that you got clothes for your Duffy bear. it's okay, I'm sure he'll be happy to have a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness I want one of those sleeping disney cuties! So cutteeeee I wanna steal one lol wow you got SO much... why do skincare and beauty products from Japan always look so cute and awesome?
    And in reply of my post, no I didn't finish it by myself of course I shared with BF! hehehe and how coincidental because if they didn't have a sale on the Giorgio Armani perfume I wanted, my second choice would've been Marc Jacobs Daisy too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is such a cute cute post!!!!

    http://xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great haul dear! I did find some high tea places but now I just need my best girlfriend to come back home from her overseas trip! :(

    www.xphoebelinax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. welcome back ! :D
    aww so many good asian products i want !
    and you're right! you can't get any of these things in vancouver ):

    ReplyDelete
  24. w000t!!! ROCKIN' haul :D :D are you gonna be doing reviews? HAPPY 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Omg , they are just so adorable ! You should definitely do reviews on them ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE YOUR HAUL!! Everything's sooo cute! Can't wait to see your reviews on the beauty products (and of course the Duffy clothes ;P) I've yet to try skinfood, I wish I can get some here in toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ommmggg, such a big haul, so lucckkyyy. (L) CAN I JUST COME OVER AND STEAL ALL YOUR NICE STUFF AWAY? n____n I've heard such great reviews on the Collagen face wash, tell me if its good or not.

    ReplyDelete
  28. *sigh* uploading my HK photos makes me want to go back so badly aswell =w=
    Oh wow girl, it seems you have shopped loads!
    I didn't bought alot of beautyproduct but I have bought that HelloKitty facial wash aswell!

    @Lols I would love to share my photographing secrets with you :P haha, and I only
    got 1 Hellokitty happymeal toy from Mcdonald :( Did you know you
    HelloKitty collaborated with Tokidoki and created minifigures which you can
    collect at 7Eleven :o

    anyway i'll be showing my haul soonish ^^

    xx http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi you!

    This is a great haul! I've been waiting for this post. hahaha. I love Skinfood products. I really wish they had a store in Vancouver that isn't totally jacked up. T&T is a good place for some Asian skin care goodies cause their pricing is pretty comparable to Asia. But they're so limited :(

    I want a review on the panasonic curler! (pls, pretty pls?). But I'll take any other reviews you have time to put up. lol.

    And my fav has got to be the sleeping cuties. I really want Donald!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great haul!! But you went a little crazy in Asia huh? :P
    I've always wondered if the Dolly Wink mascara is worth getting or not, so I will be waiting for your review :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. you got so much cute stuff, I am so envious! i totally want a Duffy sooooo bad because the Duffy outfits are just adorable! And Skin Food?!? ENVY to the max! I wish I could get that in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really enjoyed looking at all your pics! Looks like you had a great time :) Are the My Beauty Diary products any good? I saw them here in Vancouver and was thinking about getting them because the names are just too cute but have no idea if they're good or not! And those sleeping Disney characters are tooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. haha i know! i always stock cute stuff and not using them yet... i've never been to hong kong, so i wish i could go there once!!! i would enjoy sightseeing in hong kong ;) oh, i just realized speaking of Tokyo, i never did sightseeing... did you in canada?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow you bought a lot of great goodies! I'm so jealous. I have heard of skin food before, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get my hands on some. These are definitely treats I want to try one day. I love that you went on a shopping spree, haha I would've done the same

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow u bought so many cute stuff!! The rilakkuma's iphone case is sooo cute, I never found one here, in Japan. might try to find it in HK when I go there then :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. Omg I love your hauls!! Especially the biore and hello kitty!! :D soo jealous lol!!

    you're soo quick!! when you sent in the comment I was like, omg WHAT white hello kitty brushes then I checked it out at Sephora and to be honest, I kinda like all of them x_x the color doesn't matter to me as long as its hello kitty lol!! but if you're talking about the pink case with purple brushes, I'd def prefer the pink case with the brushes in the ones that we have!! with pink bristles because the purple is not so pretty imo.. I hope you're talking about the mon amuor brush set haha!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey Suki!
    I am always envious when I come to your blog.

    First to address your question - Why not a mini cruise? The Disney Dream has those 3 day cruises and there are some on your side of the world (west coast) lol! Or those 3 day resort things. Long enough to relax but not too long that you get bored out of your minds.

    OH GEEZ. I almost like paid lotsa money bidding on the Unibearsity uniform - I guess it's for a smaller bear?? Or did you try it out on Duffy yet?

    Also, where did you get the Biore? Not here? Sigh. I went to T&T trying to look for it also cause of XX.

    ReplyDelete
  38. omgosh i love my beauty diary products!! did you know they're a taiwanese company??! hahah sorry taiwan pride :)! you got so many goodies.. omgosh you know what's so funny is that out of your entire awesome haul i can't stop looking at those minnie and micky mouse cookies look SOOOO GOOD!! they look so buttery.. hahahaha nommmm hahaha

    oh and yes i would recommend reservations at the park lane for tea.. it was soo nommy!! i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my goodness your purchases are amazing!! I see you had an awesome time in Tokyo I am so glad!! I just went to Tokyo too! (I live in different prefecture)
    Tokyo never fails to amaze me.......ahhhh I wanted to stay there.......seriously need to change jobs lol!

    anyways all your purchases look amazing!! I use some of the cosmetics and you picked out really great products!

    btw I LOVE DUFFY, well I like SHELLY MAY more....you are so lucky you got so many disney goods!!! I wish they sold duffy/shelly may goods at the disney store...not JUST disney sea....I mean it's not everyday I can just pop over to an amusement park just to shop lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. OH an also I LOVE rirakuma!! the little bear!! you got an iphone case too!! aweee
    I have like cellphone straps, bunch of stationary, stuffies, tissue case...plates/mugs and the list keeps going! I'm an addict!!! lol I'm such a sucker for adorable little knick knacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Suki!!! What an amazing haul!!! I was oogly eyed over all the things you purchased! :) I love the sleeping cutie! I'd totally fall for all of them too. Stitch is my favourite out of the four! AH I WANT ONE! Haha. Thanks for sharing this with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I LOVE your haul!!!! I have many of these items too but haven't gotten to use them yet but they look great! I'm especially jealous of your Skinfood beauty gets!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you! I did but a lot didn't I >< but what's funny is that I regret not buying a lot of other stuff! Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hahaha yes, it was! But I did go to two cities and don't know when I'll be back so I took advantage of that!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks so much! I didn't get that MBD deal!! Ahh! I wish I did though lol I spent the most on my Disney goodies believe it or not, in fact I spent so much I'm embarrassed to admit it hahaha I just blame it on the poor currency rate =P

    ReplyDelete
  46. I agree! A lot of good stuff in such a small country! The Unibear is adorable but I love my Duffy more hahaha the unibear still sits naked in my bed >< How long were you in Japan for? I miss it already and bugging bf to go back =P

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi there! Your pullip is gorgeous!!! So pretty! ><

    You're so lucky there are Skinfood stores in your area! =D hahaha yes, the cosmetics in Japan are always so prettily packaged but I actually think the product is very good too so I always have high expectations of their stuff, especially from the Shiseido brand =)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks John! I love the sleeping cuties too!

    ReplyDelete
  49. You're so right Leanna! I think here in Canada, "cute" stuff are only associated with kids and if you are seen with them or like them too you can be deemed "immature" quite quickly. Which is so ironic because if you go to any Asian country people of all ages will like "cute" stuff! I honestly think it is a cultural acceptance =)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hey Lizzy! I can't comment on your blog! I hope you get this reply! The Biore facial wash is just like a normal facial cleanser but when you pump it out, it comes out as foam! =D I wanted to get the facial wipes XiaXue uses too but I was scared that there will be too much tugging and pulling so I decided not to, but she did introduce me to this foam wash hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks Pricillia! The fashion show looked nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hahahaha I agree! I wish the products wouldn't be so cute then I wouldn't be lured in to buy them! How are you enjoying your armani perfume? I love the Daisy one but always forget to put it on since I've never wore perfume before and I always think about the places I'm going to first, I don't put it on in class just because it's such a confined space hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  53. When you and your girlfriend go take some photos for us to see! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'll be doing reviews!!!! Just gotta use the products for a while first hahahaha Omg I know what you mean about family dinners/affairs, when I was younger I would be so bored but now that I'm older I get to leave earlier, so I just go and eat lol I also appreciate family dinners a lot more now =S Feel sooooo old! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks so much Paula! I will!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hahaha I did go crazy but I regret not buying a lot at the same time, I wish I went crazier! I think I would have if we met up and went shopping together in Tokyo!!!!!

    Oh and so far, I do like the Dolly Wink Volume mascara =) I'll do a full review soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Loving your arm candy! As for skinfood, try ebay! The prices are actually quite reasonable and sometimes with free shipping too! I love Duffy too and the clothes are to die for! <3

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi Amelia!!! I think you can find the Rilakkuma phone case very easily on ebay and it's not too expensive either! Ironically I never saw one in Tokyo either hahaha omg Im so jelly that you get to go to university in Tokyo but I think the work there is much harder >< Hahahaha

    I really love that new scalloped collared blouse you got! *sigh* I always miss tokyo, despite the fact I was just there two months ago, I miss it so much already and I don't even miss HK hahaha I think I really need to find a way to move there for a few years >< But I definitely won't be able to save money with all the awesome shopping there!!! And yummy foods!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hahahaha thanks for telling me MBD is a taiwanese company! Oh those minnie and micky cookies were delicious!!! I think it was the mickey one that was gingerbread flavor and I ate them all in one sitting! The minnie ones were just butter flavor so I didn't bother touching those hahaha but yes! Both were super buttery!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hey Mio!!!!! I know what you mean about the Duffy goods only a Tokyo Sea! But then again that makes it more exclusive so that kinda makes me happy but it doesn't make me happy that I have to pay a 100$cad ticket to go inside to spend more money on Duffy clothes hahaha Ironically I don't like Shelly May but I think its more of a a teddy bear complex, my Duffy doesn't need any other lady in his life but moi~!!!! <---issue coming out lol

    I agree! Tokyo is so amazing, I want to live there for a few years and even then I'm sure I won't be sick of it! Oh and I think your recent outfits are very Vancouver, especially the ones with the leggings since you know we love our leggings lol

    ReplyDelete
  61. ohhh on ebay but unfortunately i have no paypal account :( never used ebay before, anyway I'll go to HK in few months :DDD
    I knowww, I always miss Tokyo too when I went back home for holidays :) I wish I could stay here even after I graduate XD XD true that, I can't save here!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would like to thank you for the work you have made in writing this article. I am wishing the same best work from you in the future as well. Great blog, I have just bookmarked it Nice post. Keep up the good work and like by most people. ". I bought some of these at PIJ! So cute! I’m going to buy more. I think there is still other merchandise. I have a great product here.
    Can wait to have this!!
    http://bit.ly/rilakkumastrawberry

    ReplyDelete