~ disney on ice 2012 & baby pink 3DS XL~

on
Saturday, December 15, 2012
(disney ice after this explosion of gaming happiness)
*random * Distraction after finals....

OMFG! Baby pink and white 3DS XL!!!! OMG!

       The other day when the bf and I went Christmas shopping we stopped at the games store. I looked around and didn't see any new colours for the ds. The bf said he'd ask the sales associate but I told him there's no point since I haven't heard news about new colours and besides the model just came out. But the bf persisted and asked the SA anyways and what do you know, they just received some in pink!!! AHHHHH! I'm so so so happy since many of the newer games they make only come out in the 3DS which I don't have. This was my early xmas pressie to myself~

-end game talk lol-


I've been so busy with finals but it was finally over! So glad and can finally get back to blogging properly~ A while ago I went to see Disney on Ice with my sister, the theme this year was princesses, I think it was called Dreams come True. The featured princesses were the newer ones including Tiana and Rapunzel and of course Cinderella. Bah, I wanted to see Ariel, my favorite!

Don't these look like Mickey brains? My sister kept making that remark which made me want to get one.....I think I bought one of these before but I totally lost the cup lol 

Stage! The seats are fairly small and uncomfortable...

I think cotton candy was 10$ or 12$! Insane but then again there are fools like us who bought it haha



I think when Tiana turned into a frog they changed the actor to an Asian girl and a little girl in the crowded noted it and shouted: "but she's not brown she's pink!"

Cinderella makes her appearance, I felt that her step-sisters really put on a great show and were able to portray their characters really well.




Maximus!




There were a few parts where Rapunzel and Flynn were hanging up in the air by this yellow fabric.

The floating lanterns...


At the end they had all the princesses come out onto the stage which I thought was fairly sweet (since I finally got to see Ariel)


Loved Mulan's outfit.



Overall the show was really nice. I felt that they had more "sophisticated" moves this year instead of just skating around the rink. There were more jumping, twists and stunts however I also noticed that they focused mainly their attention to the front of the stage where as last year they would go around the stage and even out the attention. This meant that everyone got a good view but this time only the people sitting front and center were able to get really good views. Most of the time the characters were facing that way but all in all it was a wonderful show and I'm looking forward to next year's Disney on Ice already!

I'll reply to comments soon and I hope everyone is having a great holiday! I still need to get some Christmas shopping done and presents to wrap and cards to write omg lots to do still! 
15 comments on "~ disney on ice 2012 & baby pink 3DS XL~"
  1. Aah Disney on Ice looked so fun for you! I've gone when I was little and saw Snow White. I'll have to go again sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god that 3DS XL is so cute!! I've been wanting one but was waiting for them to release more colors. I want a pink one now *w*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh disney on ice looks so good! i've only watched it once

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ice Shows! When I am at Europapark in Germany, I always go and have a look at the newest shows. It is so amazing how they slide, dance, fly and jump on the slippery ice. Oh and I'm in love their outfits, the actors at Europapark are wearing glitter pure ^^ They look like sparkling diamonds =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was a kid I was on Holiday on Ice few times. But unfortunately this show is not organize in Poland any more :(


    I hope you will visit my blog:

    http://perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com

    and maybe follow if U like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, that looks awesome, I wish they'd do something like that in my place, I'm a Disney freak *__* <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW I want the PINK DS3D too!! SO CUTE!

    I didn't go Disney on Ice this year even tho it was princess theme :(

    But it looks pretty good and fun!! As always :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. so magically wonderful !
    i want to see it too...
    last time they have it in Jakarta
    but i was too late to make a book :(
    maybe next time hahaha

    http://sylviestephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ice skating! :) it always makes me feel so fast :D But sadly I've never been to a show. And Mulan is one if my favourite disney films!! would have loved to see that :)
    ... also, in baby pink?!? that's too adorable! your sweetheart must be really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already watched this ones...being shown here in Phil..It was magical! I feel like a kid again:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How I wish to sit next to you and
    watch this Disney ice skating show!
    I hope Mickey's brain was tasty :P
    The pink DS is really cute! I got
    the DS light in babyblue :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sat soooo close!!! Was it good? :) Ahhh.. I love going to disney on ice, you always see kids dressed up in princess costumes! haha

    Re previous comment:
    Yeah, i went back to the plain colors.. taking the glitter off was a pain! Do you have any tips on getting glitter chunks off?.. they're so hard to take off~ Xmas... is like the death of my wallet lol. There're a lot of sales right now which is even worse! have you tried Stepho's? its sooo good! one of my favorite cheap eats :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those Mickey brains are so cute! but a liiiiitle creepy at the same time hahah
    wow such a magical show!! I'd love to see it someday. It's definitely the perfect place to have cotton candy ;)

    regarding your taxidermy comment on my blog: have you heard of that store Deyrolle in Paris?? I wanted to go there so badly and regret so much not having enough time to drop by!! I definitely want to check it out next time. Taxidermy scares me a bit too lol but it's also pretty cool in some way

    glad you got my card! I haven't received yours yet but will let you know when I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol! It's a good thing your bf asked the SA ^___^ YAY congrats on finishing your finals!

    Wow the pictures are amazing :D I think it's unfair when they only make an effort to perform only for the people in the center :( But I guess it's quite hard trying to make everyone happy.

    nyuu
    lolitium.net

    ReplyDelete